CELINE SS13

I always mean to do recaps of fashion week but I get caught up with work (read: caught up with my couch after work) and then NY becomes London and Milan becomes Paris and then it's old news and I just want Pringles and a nap. But I can always make time for my #1 gal - Phoebe Philo aka CÉLINE in your face. Let's begin shall we...

For once it wasn't her structured manly vibes, but the swishiness of the dresses that caught my eye. Give me a delicate light swishy dress and I will show you a cold hunched shoulder. But give me a heavy linen swishy dress and I will show you a sashay shante like you've never seen. And those shoes - a little bit Viv a little bit Comme.

The L and R are visually interesting to look at. Oddly enough I like the baby blue and pink combo, but the fur under feet would be an assault on my OCD. The middle pair I would wear. And you would judge me. And I wouldn't care.


The mighty Trio cashin in on the "paper bag" trend too.


And the look I could wear the least but got the loudest gasp.

What? I could wear a shirt under it.

15 comments :

kittenmasks said...

LOL @ Pret

I'm fairly sure my grandma owns a pair but have all fur. She shuffles around in them when she's at home.

Unknown said...

the last look is the shit. would love to see you rock them shoes!

H

http://www.thefashionhash.com

Annie Chang said...

fabulous jacket, stunning texture!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Amber said...

Loving the juxtaposition of the structured masculinity with the surprisingly swishy dresses! And I'm a huge fan of the frayed hems, they bring back fond memories of all the thrifted dresses I diy'ed in high school but got too lazy to hem. One of the best reviews I've read in a while, keep up the good work!

Kirsty said...

omg got my knock offs ordered already! http://www.kmart.com/joe-boxer-women-s-gaven-slipper-black/p-035VA49727201P?prdNo=30&blockNo=30&blockType=G30

lovely dress though.

Amanda said...

yeeeeeeup

Nomadic D. said...

That first dress is absolutely stunning.

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

i agree, so good

and i'm still contemplating should I add some LFW coverage on the blog like 3 weeks late?

A Minor Obsession said...

Love the black leather jacket, and the 'paper' bags, but the shoes are freaking me out just a little.

aminorobsession.com

Lisa said...

Not gonna lie... the toenail heels and the dark linen dress made me throw up rainbows a little bit.

Cloudline Chic Flows said...

I was so expecting your traditional Philo-phile account of the collection and to be honest, once again I will agree wholeheartedly.
I could pass on the sasquatch sleepers but other than that, awesomeness. Especially the paper bag gives my heart an extra heartbeat.

Ria said...

I'd rock the heck out of that last dress.

cecylia said...

woah those shoes are weird! But interesting

TheMinx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grace said...

Wow, great celine collection here! Very impressive! http://www.tejidospolitex.com/celinebags/